Grants for research projects awarded from 2011 to 31 December 2017 to the Institute of Pharmacology include the following:
- 127 NCN* projects: (OPUS/64/, PRELUDIUM/45/, MAESTRO/4/, HARMONIA/5/, SONATA/11/, SONATA BIS/3/, ETIUDA/4/, MINIATURA/1/, SYMFONIA/1/,
- 3 NCBiR** ERA‑NET Neuron grants,
- 1 NCBiR ALLOSTERIX project,
- 1 NCBiR LIDER projects,
- 5 MNiSzW*** JUVENTUS PLUS projects,
- 1 MNiSzW INDEX PLUS projects,
- 3 FNP**** HOMING PLUS grants,
- 1 FNP POMOST grant.
During 2011-2017 the institute participated in the following international grants:
- 1 Polish-Norwegian Research Programme grant,
- 2 Skłodowska-Curie grants,
- 1 Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) grant,
- 1 Polish-Norwegian Research Programme NANONEUCAR grant,
- 1 National Bureau for Drug Prevention HAZARD project,
- 1 German Ministry of Education and Science grant.
The IF PAS accomplished the following grants, co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund: MODALL, DEMETER, PROKOG and MODBUD.
Currently, 77 grant projects awarded by the National Science Center and 5 projects financed from other sources (NCBiR, MNiSW, and UE) are being carried on in the institute.
*NCN - National Science Centre
**NCBiR - The National Centre for Research and Development
***MNiSzW - Ministry of Science and Higher Education
****FNP - Foundation for Polish Science