Krakowska Interdyscyplinarna Szkoła Doktorska
Krakowska Interdyscyplinarna Szkoła Doktorska (KISD) was founded on May, 6th 2019 r. by:
- The Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Jerzy Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Maj Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Science AGH University of Science and Technology,
- Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics AGH University of Science and Technology.
Education in our school prepares for obtaining the doctoral degree and is conducted in the following disciplines:
- physical sciences,
- chemical sciences,
- medical sciences,
- material engineering.
For more information visit: https://kisd.ifj.edu.pl/en/about.php