PROM - Travel grants
Travel Grants supporting Ph.D. students to attend the 4th Central European Biomedical Congress.
We are pleased to announce that the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (PROM Programme) offers 10 grants to attend the 4th CEBC in Krakow, Poland (19-22 May, 2020).
- Regulations of the PROM Programme International Scholarship Exchange of PhD Candidates and Academic Staff (PDF)
- General information, Conditions and Qualification (PDF)
The criteria for application a Travel Grants:
- PhD students,
- the highest scientific excellence based on abstract presentation.
The application should contain the following documents:
- 1-page CV
- abstract according to the CEBC abstract guidance
- 2 letters of recommendation
- short description of scientific work
- application form: click here to download
The applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st, 2020.
Evaluation of submitted applications will be conducted by the Committee for the Admission of Candidates from Abroad appointed by the Director of the Maj Institute of Pharmacology, Polish Academy of Sciences (IP-PAS):
- Professor Małgorzata Filip – the Organizing Committee of the 4th CEBC
- Professor Krystyna Gołembiowska – the Scientific Committee of the 4th CEBC
- Professor Andrzej Bojarski – the Scientific Committee of the 4th CEBC
- Professor Mariusz Papp – the Scientific Committee of the 4th CEBC
- Martin Kaczocha, PhD – expert from abroad, Stony Brook University, NY, USA
- Lucia Caffino, PhD – expert from abroad, Università degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy
Files to download
- 117.05 kB Application form PROM 4th CEBC 2020.pdf
- 586.518 kB Regulations - General information about the Programme.pdf
- 450.323 kB Regulations.pdf