4th Central European Biomedical Congress (CEBC)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee I have a great pleasure to invite you to the 4th Central European Biomedical Congress (CEBC) which will take place in Kraków on May 19-22, 2020.
4th CEBC will be held under the title: Impact of bioinformatics and omics on biology and medicine.
The Congress is organized by the Maj Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine of the Jagiellonian University Medical College.
Plenary speakers who have already confirmed their participation:
- Prof. Francesco Battaglia
The Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Prof. David E. Nichols
Purdue University College of Pharmacy, West Lafayette, LA, USA
- Prof. Francesco Pavone
European Laboratory for Non Linear Spectroscopy and Department of Physics, University of Florence, Italy
- Prof. Jacek R. Wiśniewski
Research Department Proteomics and Signal Transduction, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
- Biological context of bipolar disorder
- Presentations from ERC grant awardees
- Endocannabinoid signaling in health and disease
- The role of serotonin in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Clinical genomics
- Chem-and bioinformatics in drug design
- Biomarkers discovery in mental disorders
- Genes affect your risk for addiction
- Neuroimaging – beyond the structure
- Computational Personalised Medicine
- Perspectives for therapy of treatment-resistant depression
- Young Scientific Investigators' Session
We hope you will join us for the Congress.
More information: www.cebc.pl
Files to download
- 848.95 kB PROGRAM_CEBC.pdf.pdf